Join Our Team - Distributors
Enduroturf is seeking a limited number of distribution partners in several cities across Australia. Opportunities exist in the following areas; Sydney – NT – Newcastle – Gold Coast – Wollongong and all regional areas.
We are a leader in the fastest growing component of the landscaping industry. Water restrictions and consumer lifestyle choices have driven the need for a suitable replacement to natural lawn, and to date the options have been rather limited – paving, concreting, pebbles, mulch and so on.
Only in the last 2 years has the growth of artificial lawns started to really take off – we have put in the hard yards, now is the time to join us and reap the rewards.
Enduroturf has developed a world-class artificial grass that rivals natural grass. Our product never needs watering, never needs mowing, is incredibly soft underfoot and has a life expectancy of 10 years, or even longer in many cases
Demand for artificial grass is rapidly increasing with the onset of severe water restrictions. However the interest in artificial grass stretches beyond water savings. There are some areas that grass will just not grow because of shade or heavy foot traffic. There are some areas that look fantastic with artificial grass that in the past would have only had the option of pavers or concrete, such as verandas or rooftops. Other areas are just too hard to access for maintenance, such as inside pool fences, slopes, council median strips and roundabouts. And then there are those who just want to spend their time doing things that they enjoy more than mowing. The list goes on and the possibilities are endless.
In addition to the residential market, our clients include councils, schools, day care centres, building developers, retirement villages, resorts, theme parks and many more.
As an authorised Enduroturf partner you will gain access to the following:
- Exclusive access to our extensive range of artificial lawns plus our other synthetic products.
- Access to industry expertise, including ongoing research and development, the latest in new industry developments.
- Enduroturf marketing support, including access to marketing materials, advertisements, public relations activities and ongoing lead generating opportunities.
- Full installation training.
- Ongoing support.
We are looking for:
- Dedicated people or companies that are eager to drive their own business.
- Marketing and sales focused people who have experience with generating new business opportunities.
- Fun, friendly, personable partners who enjoy dealing with people.
- Reliable professionals interested in a genuine ongoing partnership.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Call Glen Hannon on 0410 445 524 or email us for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.