Odours in synthetic grass and other surfaces are the result of two factors, ammonia in the urine of animals and the bacterial growth which occurs.
Our Pet Infill is comprised of a group of naturally occurring elements such as hydrated calcium, potassium and sodium aluminosilicates which absorbs the ammonia and prevents the bacteria growth if the affected area is untreated.
WHY USE Pet Infill?
- Safe for children and pets
- 100% organic, is certified by Australian Organic Limited
- Product of Australia
- Can be used as a synthetic grass infill product
- Controls the most offensive odours, doesn’t just mask the smell
- Will ‘cool’ your synthetic grass through absorbed water evaporating
- Doesn’t need to be reapplied, generally a one-time application
HOW IS IT APPLIED?
- Pet Infill should be spread evenly over the affected area. See recommended rates chart for quantities.
- Using a stiff bristled hand broom or a power broom work the product into the turf.
- The product can be applied during the initial installation of the synthetic grass or post installation as an odour
- Whilst Pet Infill is safe for humans and pets, however it is recommended you use a dust mask to prevent
inhalation of any dust particles. Also protective clothing and gloves are recommended.
Pet Infill should give you many years of odour free synthetic grass, however in extreme cases or if not applied correctly you may need to re-apply.
If using as the only synthetic grass infill, consult the manufacturers recommended infill ratios. Generally for 35mm grass this is 12-15kg per m2 and 40mm grass 20-22kg per m2